As Kindrid works with churches all around the country we’ve learned a lot about how to rollout text giving.
When done well it will lead to not only increases in your overall giving but more importantly in the total number of people giving to your Church.
The video above covers five things to remember for a successful rollout. This is a great resources to share with your senior pastor or church staff!
The five points are:
1. Test - Make sure pastors and staff have tried out text giving for themselves!
2. Explain - Help your church understand why you’re introducing text giving. For people without cash and checks, this is the only way they can give in your service.
3. Try - Give people the opportunity to try it during the service. Take out your phone to make them feel comfortable.
4. Save - Make sure everyone saves the number in their phone for future simplicity.
5. Mention - Going forward, talk about text giving whenever you talk about your regular giving options.